I love pumpkin year round, not just in the fall when pumpkin lattes are everywhere. Pumpkin has many health benefits including antioxidants and Vitamin C. Rather than spending $5.00 at Starbucks to buy a syrup and sugar filled drink, try making this at home. It has real pumpkin rather than syrup flavoring and is low in sugar but still delicious. All without burning a hole in your pocket!
3 tbsp pumpkin puree
1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
4 drops stevia
Pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon organic sugar
1 sprinkle of cinnamon..to top it off
what I did
1. Pour 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee in a mug.
2. Heat up pumpkin puree and almond milk on stovetop or in the microwave.
3. Remove from heat and stir.
4. Pour into a separate cup and add spices, vanilla, and sweeteners.
5. Foam milk with a mini frother (if you do not have one you can use a blender) and pour on top of your coffee.
6. Enjoy 🙂
Adorable mug Jon made me for Christmas with my boo-bear on it.