To celebrate 100 likes on my Facebook page, chocolate stuffed strawberries!
But, I can’t take all the credit. When I was making chocolate to dip strawberries in, my fiancé had an awesome idea, cut out the inside of the strawberries, and fill it with chocolate!
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp cocoa powder
3-4 stevia drops
1/2 tbsp liquid sweetener
Here’s what you do:
1. First, cut the tops off the strawberries by inserting the knife in the strawberry and cutting in a circle around the top. Pull the top and the inside meat of the strawberry will come out with it.
2. Flip over an egg carton to hold the strawberries.
3. Place nuts inside the strawberries (optional).
4. Heat the coconut oil until it is a thin liquid.
5. Add other ingredients and stir.
6. Spoon into strawberries.
7. Place in fridge and allow chocolate to harden.