5 eggs or 5 flax eggs
* 1 flax egg is 1 TBSP ground flax mixed with 3 TBSP water
1 cup of pumpkin puree
1/4 cup applesauce
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 TSP baking soda
2 TSP vanilla
1 TBSP cinnamon
1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup of agave nectar or a few drops of stevia extract
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients. If batter is too thick (mine was) add a little water. I added about 1/8 of a cup. Be careful to make sure it does not get runny.
3. If using a nonstick baking dish, you do not need to oil the loaf pan.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes in loaf pan.